Friday 31 July 2009

Back again ...

I haven't updated my blog lately as wasn't in the right frame of mind. But have decided to come back and blog again. I feel slightly better and hopefully it will all go uphill from here.

My diet is still going well. I have lost 500gr this week. Happy with that as long as it is going down. Still on target to lose another 5kg by the end of september for my holiday. So that's good!

This week was the 2nd time I went to the runningclub and I love it!! It is also great to meet new people - as this was one of the reason why I was not feeling great lately. And I realise that my running is going really well as I will go from beginner to intermediate next week. The only thing is that I hurt my hamstring a bit and can't really sprint/run for the remaining of the week. I hope by next week everything will be fine. As I absolutely love running and now that I am set in my routine I don't want to stop it right now.

Lately I have been thinking about what to do in the long run. As I don't want to lose weight and then put it back on again because I lost my motivation or other emotional reasons. I realise I need to do something in a group as that will motivate me to go out. So I think triathlon might be just the right thing for me as it is always in a group that you will train and that should motivate me! I don't want to go always to a PT to get me fit and make me lose weight. So any suggestions are welcome...

Breakfast: Porridge oats, choc whey protein, sunflower seeds and skimmed milk
Snack: White chocolate (big oops!!)
Lunch: Mixed salad from work canteen. Desert: Mango
Snack: Fat free yogurt + blueberries + strawberries + kiwi + vanilla whey protein
Dinner: Fish (not too sure which one yet) + vegetables.
Snack: Oatcakes
Drinks: Cafe latte + 4L water + Energy drink

Exercise: Gym session PT

0 comments: