Saturday 11 July 2009

Reason to lose weight

After reading a blog from someone and she mentioned that it is good list reason why you want to lose weight and alos to list your goals to stay motivated when the going get though.

Why I want to lose weight:
- to have a flat tummy
- not at risk for strokes, heart attacks,..
- like my body
- have more energy
- be beautiful and toned

Goals:
- do a triathlon
- run 5K under 30 mintes
- run 7 miles
- join the running club

This morning had a very tough workout with my PT. My legs and knees are killing me right now. But feel so good about myself as I start to see how my fitness is improving. And also my willpower is stronger now. In the past I would give in when it starts to get tough. But like today at the end of my session I decided to go on the crosstrainer for another 10 min and after 2 minutes I felt like giving in. But I did the 10 minutes and was really proud of myself. I knew that if I would stop prior to the 10 minutes then I would really be angry at myself. That was the reason why I have a PT as my willpower used to be so crap and now I see how much stronger that has become. So I suppose I will have to give my PT some credit for that! :)

Tonight I am gonna eat a friends house and she is going to cook indian. I am a bit dreaging it as for the past 2 weeks I've been trying to eat a clean diet. So not too sure how this will go.This is my first big test. So will let you know how it went.

Breakfast: porridge oats, skimmed milk, sunflower seeds & golden syrup
Snack: none
Lunch: Omelette with 2 eggs and 2 egg whites + wholemeal pita bread. Dessert: cherries
Snack: Apple & 25gr nuts
Dinner: Indian meal at friends
Drinks: 3L water.

Exercise: very tough PT session

0 comments: