Monday 20 July 2009

Worst migraine ever ....

Last night I've had the worst migraine I've ever had. I went to bed at 10pm (something I never do usually!!) took a tablet and couldn't sleep as my head was hurting so so much. Then took a washcloth and put very cold water on it and put on my forehead. Repeated this for 3 times and then fell asleep. So by midnight I was still awake. I've never had such a bad one and I have no clue why I had it. In the past I've had tension headaches and often it had to do because I had chocolate. But I haven't had any chocolate for the last 31 days but I had ice cream on saturday night so maybe that could have been the trigger...
And when I woke up this morning my head was still quite painful. Not a very pleasant experience.... I could have hit my head against the wall just to stop the pain. So now I am very relieved that everything is back to normal...

Breakfast: Porridge oats, sunflower seeds, skimmed milk and scoop chocolate whey protein
Snack: Nectarine
Lunch: Ratatouille with couscous. Dessert: fruit salad
Snack: Nakd bar and strawberries
Dinner: Scrambled eggs (made with 2 eggs and 2 egg whites) asparragus and green beans. Dessert: Cherries
Snack: 25gr nuts
Drinks: 4L water

Exercise: none

0 comments: