Wednesday 8 July 2009

Bloated

Since I had my lunch I have feel bloated. I haven't felt like that for such a long time. It is quite unconfortable. So now for my dinner just had melon and cherries. I don't think I will eat a lot more today. I will try to drink as much as I can. Hopefully this unconfortable feeling will be gone soon. I am not too sure why I feel so bloated today.

Since I started this wheat free diet I have some nasty tummy problems. It is only now that I realise what bread, pasta, rice,... effect has on you. I never in a million years would have imagined that. I just thought I will stop eating wheat and it will help my quest in losing weight and do a triathlon. But now it almost feels like I am on a detox ... although I've never been on one so not sure how that feels really. But one thing is sure I don't like it one bit. Maybe that is a good thing so I will think twice before having wheat again.... Right now I surely don't want to go close to wheat. And that only after 2 weeks...

On a more positive note - Today I received my first order of liquid egg whites. I was gonna have it tonight but with me being so bloated I will probably have it tomorrow. I was so very excited to try it out. And now I will have to wait to have it tomorrow. I can't believe I just said that - being excited about egg whites ... HA! It is like a new food for me.

Breakfast: Porridge oats, skimmed milk, sunflower seeds & golden syrup
Snack: carrots and houmous
Lunch: Wholemeal wrap, mackerel, tomatoes, light mayo. Dessert: Mango
Snack: none
Dinner: Melon & cherries
Snack: 25gr nuts
Drinks: 3L water + squash

Exercise: none

0 comments: