Friday 10 July 2009

Weigh in! :)

Woohoo!! another 700 gr gone. I can't believe how much I am losing since I stopped eating wheat. In the last 3 weeks I have lost just over 3kg. I am sooo over the moon about it! I wished I would have started that earlier. Now I am even more committed to stick with it. Having said that tonight I will have a pizza as I want to get rid of it and it is in my freezer right now. I will see my PT tonight so if there is one night I can have it then it is today. I will have just a fishpie to finish and then my freezer will look very healthy "clean". :) I find this new eating regime so exiting...especially as the kilos are dropping off! :)

I am so craving chocolates. This is my 3rd week of no chocolates. And the only thing I can think about is having some belgian chocolates. If I am gonna have chocolates then I want only the best. Well I say that because I am belgian. I could ask my family/friends to send me some but I want to prove to myself that I can do it. I have to be able to do for a least a month. So now every day I will write down on here if I had them or not. Hopefully that will motivate me!! Not eating any wheat is much easier than not having any choccies.... aaarrrgghhh!! OK have to think about something else.... Let's focus on the weight I have lost so far... 3 whole kgs!

Breakfast: Porridge oats, sunflower seeds, skimmed milk and golden syrup.
Snack: strawberries
Lunch: Salad from the canteen lunch. Dessert: banana, kiwi and mango salad
Snack: Nakd bar
Dinner: Pizza
Snack: Not too sure yet. Depends how it is going to go with my pizza.
Drinks: Cafe latte / 4L water / energy drink
Chocolate: none

Exercise: PT session

0 comments: