Tuesday 7 July 2009

Today I felt ...

a change in my clothes. It seems to be a bit loser now. But I wonder if it is not my brain imaging things really now that I am on this clean diet! OK I have lost 2.5kg in the last few weeks. But surely that shouldn't show that much in my clothes so quickly. I had a size 16 (Oops!!) jeans on the other day and I could take it down without opening the buttons. So that one is probably too big unless I put in the dryer and then it might just be fine :) It made me feel much better about my body, I have to say!

Yesterday my councellor told me she could see that I lost some weight. That was very nice!! And it made me feel even skinnier... HA!

But then at work someone told me that I don't have to lose too much as I look fine. Yes that is very well to say that but that is not how I feel at all! I want a flat tummy and right now it is a wobbly tummy!!! And my BMI is 28 so that is too high. And the same person who is quite skinny is telling me that she should lose some weight and bla bla... That really p****** me off. Why is it that when I start talking about my diet (which is often I have to admit..) everyone else has to talk about theirs even when they are not trying to lose weight....
And the word "fat" I don't like at all! To me when I say I'm overweight it doesn't seem as bad as if I say I'm fat. Fat is a very negative harsh word. So I say I'm bubbly chubby :) OK rant over...

Breakfast: Porridge oats, skimmed milk, goji berries and golden syrup.
Snack: Cherry tomatoes.
Lunch: Wholemeal wrap, feta, tomato, cucumber, guacamole and tzatziki. Dessert: melon & strawberries.
Snack: Banana.
Pre-workout snack: Nakd bar
Dinner: Chicken breast, carrots & petits pois and quinoa (for the very first time!!).
Snack: none
Drinks: Cafe Latte / 3L water + squash / energy drink

Exercise: PT session

0 comments: