Sunday 5 July 2009

New goal ...

Yesterday was actually an eye opener for me. I was at the triathlon event and realised that not only fit people were doing it. There were girls that were bigger than me and the whole thing. So it made me think that maybe I could do something like that. The thing is that I am so not a competitive person. Just not finishing last would already be an amasing achievement. Something I really could be proud of. The beginner triathlon event is 200m swim, 5K bike ride and 2.5K run. All these event separately I can do but the whole point of this is to do them after eachother without a break.

I have never had any goals really in my life. And now that I realise that this might be it I am so excited and motivated. So now I have more motivation to exercise and eat healthy because of this goal. Never thought this would be like that... I can't stop smiling about it.

And also I want to find something that will keep me going once I've reached my goal weight (which right now I am not too sure what it is ...). I like cycling and running but not too keen on the swimming part. But then again the swimming part is the shortest part of the triathlon. So right now I feel good about myself and very motivated and I love it.

Breakfast: 2 crumpets and golden syrup
Snack: Banana
Lunch: Wholemeal wrap, feta cheese, cucumber, tomatoes, tzatziki and guacamole. Dessert: Cherries
Snack: Nakd bar, apple and 25gr nuts.
Dinner: Plaice, corn on the cob, courgettes. Dessert: Cherries (again...!! I love them)
Snack: not too sure yet

Exercise: 7.2K run (4.5 miles)
Drinks: Energy drink and 3L water + squash

0 comments: