Monday 6 July 2009

Feeling good

Still feeling good today. I feel like my life has made a turn for the better. Now that I've set my goal to do a triathlon and start a clean diet. I feel so much better.

Today I went to see my counsellor and I was on such a high I couldn't stop talking and giggling. It feels so good. And she said to me that my tummy problems are because of withdrawel symptons for wheat. Now I only realise how bad this stuff is for you. And so now I am even more motivated to stick to this new diet. I feel already a new person with a new purpose in life. I can't stop smiling. The fact that my job is not great doesn't bother me anymore. I have shifted my focus and it feels great.

I am quite tired now from all this excitements of the last couple of days. I couldn't fall asleep last night because I couldn't stop thinking about my new purpose in life. I've never felt like this before and it feels so so great. I never had a goal in my life and now I have one. For some of you it might not mean a lot but for me it is such a big deal.

Breakfast: 2 Crumpet and golden syrup
Snack: none
Lunch: wholemeal wrap, feta, cucumber, tomatoes, guacamole and tzatziki.
Snack: Nakd bar and rose grapefruit
Dinner: Bolognaise sauce (without pasta). Dessert: Cherries
Snack: none
Drinks: 3L water + squash

Exercise: None

0 comments: