Wednesday 22 July 2009

Running Club

Today I went to my first running club session. And I so absolutely love it!! I am so glad I went. I feel quite proud of myself too as I was so incredibly nervous. My tummy was so sensitive and in a knot. Till the last second I wasn't sure if I would go. But I arrived where everyone was waiting and a girl started talking to me and that relaxed me quite a lot. And she told me that the beginners group is a good group to start. And that is what I've done. I think I would be in a group inbetween beginner and intermediate. But there is no such a thing. So I will stay in the beginners group for the time being and hopefully in a few months I will go into the intermediate.
I am so buzzing right now. I can't wait for next wednesday again... Who would have thought that I would love it that much. YAY!! I definitely will go every week. Loved it, loved it, loved it!!! I can't stop smiling.

But now the problem I have is what am I suppose to eat. It is almost 9pm now. I just had a protein shake and that fills me up for the moment. I will probably have some fruit later on. But that is probably not what I should be eating.Any suggestions?

Breakfast: Porridge oats, sunflower seeds, skimmed milk and whey protein
Snack: none
Lunch: 50gr Couscous with cucumber, peas, sweetcorn, tomatoes and feta cheese. Dessert: Mango and Nectarine
Snack: Strawberries
Pre workout: Nakd bar and 25gr nuts
Post workout: Protein workout
Dinner: Cherries and grapes
Drinks: Cafe Latte, 4L water and energy drink

Exercise: Running club for the very first time

0 comments: