Thursday 16 July 2009

Thallie !!

Gosh this week has been so hard. I so can't wait for friday evening. I have felt so emotional since this friend was so nasty and now I have TOTM so that is not gonna help at all!

But with all this negativeness surrounding me right now I have to say that I am very lucky to have a best friend and her partner. They live in France so we don't see eachoter very often. We've been through so much through the years and now I feel blessed to have them in my life. Today I was still feeling quite teary and emotional and then I started to text with the partner and she is ever so funny and today she has put a big smile on my face. And then I realise that life is not that bad after all. It is just nasty people who make you feel like life such a struggle!! So just want to say thank you Thallie (if you read this!!).

Today I am on day 28 of no chocolates. I want to get to day 31 before having anything so that is on Sunday. Right now I could die for a piece. But sofar my head has ruled my heart. And I am very proud of myself especially after this horrible week! So now I start to be convinced that it is because I am not eating pasta, bread, rice and potatoes anymore. It took me that long to realise that!! At least it is better late than never...

I absolutely love this whey protein milk chocolate. I have ordered the vanilla en cookies & cream one. I can't wait to try it. I feel like I'm eating totally different now than before. And sofar I love it!! Long may it continue....

Breakfast: Porridge oats, whey protein milk chocolate, skimmed milk and sunflower seeds
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Wholemeal wrap, guacamole, tzatziki, tomatoes, cucumber and feta cheese. Dessert: Melon
Snack: Banana
Pre workout snack: Nakd bar
Post workout: Whey babana proteine shake (yummy!)
Dinner: Yogurt with banana, red currant and blueberry.
Snack: 25gr nuts

Drinks: 1 Cafe latte + 3L water + energie drink

Exercise: PT session

0 comments: