Tuesday 14 July 2009

Not very positive today ....

Today is not a very day as I feel quite emotional. Yesterday someone has said things to me in a certain way that was extremely aggressive and rude and that has really shocked me. And I am still recovering from it. I still cannot believe how someone can be so nasty. Sorry don't want to go into details right now. Now I am sitting here at my desk and feel quite teary and just want to go home and hide from the outside world. I know when I am like that I am very sensitive and think the world is against me! Which obviously isn't but that is how I feel today.

Today I was giving comments on a forum and someone replied in a harsh way and I took it the wrong way so have decided not go on them anymore. As this is not going to help me today. That is the joy of being quite sensitive ... :) I can understand that some people have strong views about certain topics and that is fine. But when that same person can't see someone else point of view that really p****** off in a big way!! There are always several ways of doing stuff and especially when it comes down to dieting. What will work for one person might not work for another one! And I think you have to accept that and being so stubborn and narrow minded about it. I think it is great to hear other people views and stories without being jugded on them. As far as I am concerned there are no right or wrong. In the end it is all about being openminded....

Tonight I have a session with my PT and that is probably exactly what I need to clear my head. I hate to be like that. I am usually a positive person. So can't wait for this day to finish.

Sorry for this negative post. But I am happy that although I feel very emotional I haven't turned to the chocolates. So this is day 26 of no chocolates. I want to get at least to 31 days before considering of having any. Just to prove to myself that I can do it. And that I don't need chocolates when things get though. But I can feel that it is getting tougher each day now.

Breakfast: Porridge oats, sunflower seeds, skimmed milk and golden syrup
Snack: carrots
Lunch: Wholemeal wrap, guacamole, tzatziki, sweet chilli chicken pieces, tomato, cucumber. Dessert: Melon
Snack: Apple and Cherries
Dinner: Salmon, quinoa and mixed pulses.
Snack: cherries
Drinks: 1 cafe latte, 3L water and energie drink

Exercise: Session with PT

2 comments:

Just a Girl said...

Hun, I know exactly who this post is about and all I can say is "ignore the stupid b!tch". She's rude, pompous, arrogant and judgemental and I have no idea why the hell she frequents a weight loss support board if all she can do is spout her ill informed, opinion based as fact drivel.

Caroline said...

Thanks Jo! Normally I don't get involved with these type of people but as I was so emotional today I did. Probably not the best of move!!

Thanks for your message on WLR!