Sunday 12 July 2009

I am very proud of myself as yesterday I limited the damage of having rice and naan bread. I didn't want to upset my friend who cooked for me. I just a very small portion of rice and a very small piece of Naan. And at the end of the evening I didn't feel full at all. I was really happy that I didn't let myself go totally. Although I know that I won't be able all the time to avoid it...especially when a friend will cook for you.

I already feel the benefit of eating my omelette with egg whites. It fills me up for such a long time. Love it!!! I had it for lunch and only started to feel I wanted to eat something at 4pm. Fabulous! Usually by 2 or 3pm I already want to eat something. This whole change in my diet is really great right now. I feel like I am doing something very different. And it was just what I needed. This might be just want I needed to kickstart everything. I am such a happier person now.

I've ordered my first protein powder - flavour is milk chocolate. I can't wait to receive it. I debated whether I should get the chocolate flavour one as I am trying to cut it out totally. I can't really control my chocolate addiction so have decided to not eat it at all and see how it will go. Now it is day 24 of no chocolates. On friday I really struggled and wanted soooo much to have some chocolates and started even to get grumpy about it... But now I am happy that I didn't give in. I have to be able to do it for at least a month and hopefully even longer. But sofar all the changes that I have made to my diet I can feel the benefits. So that is why right now I don't feel the need to eat this stuff like for example choccies or pasta..

Breakfast: Porridge oats, sunflower seeds, skimmed milk and golden syrup
Snack: none
Lunch: Omelette with 2 eggs and 2 egg whites and a wholemeal pita. Dessert: cherries
Snack: Nakd bar
Dinner: Chicken breast, mushroom sauce, chicory, mayonnaise. Dessert: gooseberries
Snack: 25gr nuts
Drink: 3L water

Exercise: 5K run

0 comments: