Tuesday 21 July 2009

Tomorrow big day....

Today I had a very tough run with my PT. I realise now that 80% is in my head. Once my head is in the right place I can run much further. Today it wasn't and in the end I ran faster than I've ever done before. OK my trainer pushed me otherwise I wouldn't have gone as fast as we did. Now I realise I can go faster and further and it is only down to me if I achieve this. Or at least it is all down to my stubborn head... :)

Tomorrow I am going to the runningclub. It is the very first time I will do that. I am very nervous. I will go there knowing absolutely nobody and for me this is such a big issue. I am quite shy and only if I feel confortable I will start chatting. I am usually a happy bubbly person when I feel confortable. So this is very daunting for me! Well the positive thing is that my trainer runs this running club so he will be there. And he knows how fast or slow I run and will put in the right group. Anyway I told him today that I was going to go tomorrow if it doesn't rain. In a way I am quite excited on the other hand I hope I will not chicken out and stay home. I will be very angry at myself if I do that. So will let you know tomorrow how it went and if I did go in the end. It will be such a achievement for me to go. I have been postponing it for such a long time now... No excuses!!

Breakfast: porridge oats, skimmed milk, chocolate whey protein and sunflower seeds
Snack: carrots
Lunch: Mixed beans salad. (didn't like it at all!!). Dessert: Nectarine
Snack: Fat free greek yogurt, blueberries, raspberries and kiwi
Dinner: Chicken breast and chicory with LF mayo. (Mayo is not the best choice but I only eat with chicory so it is not too bad. It reminds me of my childhood. We had this on a weekly basis)
Snack: Raspberries and 25gr nuts
Drinks: Cafe latte, 4L water, Energy drink

Exercise: Tough run with PT

0 comments: