Thursday 13 August 2009

Running club yesterday

Yesterday I went to the runningclub. And for the first time ever I went from the beginner to the intermediate group. I was a bit nervous though. But a running buddy who was in the beginner group with me joined me in the intermediate group. So I was quite relieved. It is abig jump as most of these intermediate runners go much faster than I do. But at least now I know what to aim for. In the beginners group I always finished first so that was no good for my improvements. Anyways was good fun with my new found running buddy. But I was a bit disappointed that the leader was always at the front of the group, so miles ahead of us. The good thing was that I knew the route otherwise we would have gone lost. I will have to speak to those who organise the runningclub as it is not very nice I think. And what will happen when I don't know the route. I just get lost... My PT is organising this so will speak to him. He couldn't make it yesterday so hopefully next time things will be different...

On a more positive note - I have lost 500gr WOOHOO!!! And I am really happy. I am still on target to lose another 4.5kg before my holiday end of September. So I am on high today. And I have half day off today so I can spend a day with my friend Bea visiting me. She is leaving again tomorrow. So will be nice to chat and chat and chat .... :)

Breakfast: Porridge oats, sunflower seeds, skimmed milk and 1 scoop chocolate whey protein
Snack: fruit salad
Lunch: Roasted vegetables
Snack: Yoghurt, strawberries, blueberries and 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein
Dinner: Pizza, crisps, dips,... My friend is inviting friends over for her last night. Hopefully I won't feel too bloated in the morning.
Drinks: 3L water, Cafe latte

Exercise: None

1 comments:

Just a Girl said...

Yay, well done for moving up into the next running group though you are right, you should have a word about them leaving you behind!

Also, massive congrats on the weight loss :D

xx