Saturday 8 August 2009

I have a bit of a problem due to my HRM. It has rubbed against my boob and now I got a horrible infection. I've noticed the first time a few weeks ago but thought it was just a bit red and didn't think much of it. But the last few times I have used my HRM my boob was really very sore at the night and when I had a shower it was so extremely painful. The tears were just rolling down my cheeks. So went to the doctor and she was quite shocked a how much it was infected. So now I am on antibiotics and a cream too. And now I can already see the difference and feel so much better but today haven't used my HRM. And because I've used for every time I exercised I felt really naked and it annoyed me that I didn't really know how many calories I burned. But then again I don't want to use my HRM till it is totally healed. If anyone has any suggestions on how not to have it again ...!

Yesterday was my big first meal eat since I started to clean up my diet. I had moules-frites. It was lovely. I really enjoyed it. But have been feeling quite bloated this morning. Now that I am back from my run I feel so much better and the bloating feeling has gone. Although I really enjoyed my meal it made me also realise that I don't really miss chips and if I can have every so often then I am happy!

Today went for a run with my PT and also another girl who will take over when my PT goes on holiday. He is just going for a week but it is good that I will keep running/exercising. It was so much fun. Now I can really feel my legs and knees really hurting. I have pushed myself today and feel so good now. I so love running now. It is like an addiction for me! I can't live without it anymore...

Breakfast: Porridge oats, skimmed milk, sunflower seeds and chocolate whey protein
Post workout: Banana whey protein shake
Lunch: 200gr yoghurt, strawberries, blueberries and vanilla whey protein. Dessert: Cherries
Snack: Oat cakes and an apple
Dinner: Chicken breast, chicory, mayonnaise and cherry tomatoes with Balsamic vinegar.
Snack: 25gr mixed nuts
Drinks: 3L water and energy drink

Exercise: Run with PT

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what sort of HRM do you have? May be time to invest in a different one if the one you have is causing that much friction.

I have a reebok one and it's never given me a day's bother.

hope you feel better soon x

Caroline said...

I use the Polar one F11 (I think it is!)
I have used this one for a while now and never had a problem till now. So I wonder maybe it is because of my bra I was using. It is a relatively new one. So once the infection is gone I will try it again and if it happens again then will have to invest in another one.

Thanks very much for your comment!

Caroline x