Tuesday 8 September 2009

17 days ...

17 days to my holiday ... when thinking about it I can't stop smiling! I haven't been on a holiday like that for such a long time. It is going to be a big adventure. And I so cannot wait!! So the countdown has officially begun now :)

I saw my PT today and it was a very good session. We went for a run and I burned over 600 calories in one hour. I was very happy about it because lately we only got to 500 so good improvement there. On Friday all those from the runningclub are going to the pub in Windsor. And my PT asked me if I was going to come too. At first I thought well I don't really know a lot of people there and as I am quite shy when I don't know people ... I wasn't too sure about it. But because he kind of insisted for me to go I might as well go. I am not gonna find my boyfriend by staying home either!!! So now have decided that I will go!! Wish me luck :)

Today decided to cut out my cafe latte that I so love. But want to find out whether I drink out of habit and can I miss it. Today I didn't have it and I am fine. I only have one coffee latte a day so not too sure whether it makes such a big difference to have it or not. But I know that coffee makes your retain water. So hopefully I can keep it up till my holiday.

Breakfast: Porridge oats, skimmed milk, sunflower seeds and choc whey protein
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Couscous with mixed pulses, cucumber, feta cheese. Dessert: Mango
Snack: 100gr yoghurt with blueberries, strawberries and red currant and vanilla whey protein
Pre Workout: Protein shake and Banana with cashew nut butter
Post Workout: Protein shake
Dinner: Omelette made with 2 eggs and 2 egg whites with smoked salmon. Dessert: Peach and Nectarine
Snack: 3 oat cakes
Drinks: 3L water & Energy drink

Exercise; Run with PT

3 comments:

Chocolatebutton said...

Your days food sounds yummy!

Where are you going on hols?

Sxx

Caroline said...

I am going to Canada and Boston. Soooo excited!!

Chocolatebutton said...

Wow how fabulous! I'm very jealous xx